- Meetings & Activities
- PONY Cruise Schedules
- Featured Articles/Essays
- Harbor Happenings
- PONY Resources
- The Porthole - Newsletter
The PONY Branch provides its members and guests with monthly illustrated programs in midtown Manhattan, activities such as ship visits, harbor trips, ocean-going cruises at group rates and the annual ocean liner bazaar.
Our website aims to be the premier resource regarding Port of New York passenger shipping, current port news, events that celebrate its history, what to see along the waterfront and how to explore our great harbor.
A special feature is the annual schedule of the port's cruise ship arrivals and departures at the Manhattan, Brooklyn and Bayonne terminals.
- Friday, May 31 - Life Aboard the P&O S.S. Canberra on the UK-Australia Run - by Theodore W. Scull
- Saturday, June 8 - Ocean Liner Bazaar
- Friday, June 28 - Planning and Executing Expedition Voyages - by Ben Lyons
- September 1-8 - PONY Branch Labor Day Getaway Cruise on the Norwegian Breakaway
- May 25- Governors Island Opens for Season
- June 30 - July 14 - Visit by Former Presidential Yacht Honey Fitz
- 2013 Hidden Harbor Tours
- Norwegian Breakaway photo essay - 5/15/2013
- Ocean Liner Bazaar Info Added - 5/14/13
- May Porthole Posted - 5/20/13