- Meetings & Activities
- PONY Cruise Schedules
- Featured Articles/Essays
- Private Charter of NCL Norwegian Getaway as the Bud Light Hotel
- Recent Photos from Rob O'Brien
- The 2013 Ocean Liner Bazaar by Marjorieann Matuszek
- Norwegian Breakaway Departing NYC - May 2013 by Stuart Gewirtzman
- Recent Photos by G. Justin Zizes 2013
- Harbor Cruise
October 23, 2011
- A Visit to the NS Savannah by Greg Fitzgerald
- Norwegian Epic in NYC - July 2010
- Harbor Happenings
- PONY Resources
- The Porthole - Newsletter
- Tue Sept 23 - Membership Meeting
- Sat Oct 18 - Ocean Liner Bazaar
- May 24 - Governors Island opens for 2014 season (daily)
- Ongoing - South Street Seaport Museum Lightship AMBROSE and barque PEKING open Wed-Sun, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- June PORTHOLE Posted - 6/15/2014
- 2014 PONY Cruise Schedules updated - 5/19/14
- PONY Resources/Webcam Listings Updated - 3/9/14
- New Photo Essay on the NORWEGIAN GETAWAY posted - 2/3/14
Listed below are links to several webcams placed around New York Harbor. We gratefully acknowledge the sponsors of each of these cams and thank them for making them available to one and all.
STATUE OF LIBERTY WEBCAM - http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/statueofliberty/?cam=liberty_hd - a live streaming panoramic view of Upper New York Bay, the Hudson and East Rivers and Lower Manhattan from the Statue of Liberty. Produced by EarthCam.
NEW YORK HARBOR WEBCAM: http://nyharborwebcam.com Live streaming video of ships transiting Upper New York Bay from the Harbor House Bed & Breakfast on Staten Island. Produced by PTZtv. Video accompanied by live VHF marine radio transmissions.
PORT NEW YORK WEBCAM http://portnywebcam.com Live streaming video of ships arriving and departing the Manhattan Cruise Terminal from the waterfront Chart House Restaurant in Weehawken, NJ. Produced by PTZtv.
MANHATTAN CRUISE TERMINAL: http://www.piedpipertravel.com/gaygroupcruises/web-cam.php Live video of the Manhattan Cruise Terminal that operates during daylight hours when ships are at the MCT. Provided by Pier Piper Travel.
NEW YORK SKYLINE: http://www.erikthered.com/cam This webcam is located in Hoboken, NJ and is updated every 20 minutes. At the moment this is the best overall one for a view of the Hudson River and midtown Manhattan syline. The previous NYC Skline webcams located in Jersey City, NJ are no longer operational.