- Meetings & Activities
- PONY Cruise Schedules
- Featured Articles/Essays
- PONY Branch 50th Anniversary Luncheon
- NYC Celebrates Cunard's 175th Anniversary
- 1885 Tall Ship WAVERTREE
- 1965 Maiden Arrival of SS MICHELANGELO by Ted Scull
- Private Charter of NCL Norwegian Getaway as the Bud Light Hotel
- Recent Photos from Rob O'Brien
- Norwegian Breakaway Departing NYC - May 2013 by Stuart Gewirtzman
- Recent Photos by G. Justin Zizes 2013
- Harbor Cruise
October 23, 2011
- A Visit to the NS Savannah by Greg Fitzgerald
- Norwegian Epic in NYC - July 2010
- Maritime New York
- PONY Resources
- The Porthole Newsletter
- July 24 - QUEEN ELIZABETH sail away social aboard North River Lobster Co. DESTINY
- Aug 18, 2019 - Members' Cruise to Bermuda on Oceania Cruises' MV INSIGNIA
- Sept 22 - Luncheon and tour aboard CARNIVAL SUNRISE
- Sept 27 - Membership meeting
- May 1 - Governor's Island reopens for the season
- May 2019 edition of the PORTHOLE posted - 07/17/19
- New MARITIME NEW YORK compendium of lectures, exhibits, tours and transportation around the Port of New York updated - 6/12/2018
Recent Photos from Rob O'Brien
Staten Island Ferry John F. Kennedy passing the Statue of Liberty en route to Staten Island.
U.S. Coast Guard Keeper-class coastal buoy tender Ida Lewis guarding the UN Building.
NYCDEP sludge vessel Red Hook sailing up the East River past the NYU Medical Center and the Empire State Building.
Tugboat Discovery Coast (built 2012) with 1 World Trade Center at right.
Staten Island-based tugboat B. Franklin Reinauer (built 2012) with barge RTC 81 on the East River.
NY Waterway ferry Fiorella LaGuardia in East River Ferry service at Shaefer Landing/S. Williamsburg, Brooklyn.