- Meetings & Activities
- PONY Cruise Schedules
- Featured Articles/Essays
- PONY Branch 50th Anniversary Luncheon
- NYC Celebrates Cunard's 175th Anniversary
- 1885 Tall Ship WAVERTREE
- 1965 Maiden Arrival of SS MICHELANGELO by Ted Scull
- Private Charter of NCL Norwegian Getaway as the Bud Light Hotel
- Recent Photos from Rob O'Brien
- Norwegian Breakaway Departing NYC - May 2013 by Stuart Gewirtzman
- Recent Photos by G. Justin Zizes 2013
- Harbor Cruise
October 23, 2011
- A Visit to the NS Savannah by Greg Fitzgerald
- Norwegian Epic in NYC - July 2010
- Maritime New York
- PONY Resources
- The Porthole Newsletter
- Sept 22 - Luncheon and tour aboard CARNIVAL SUNRISE
- Sept 27 - THE SANDY HOOK PILOTS: SERVING THE PORT OF NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY SINCE 1694 presented by Captain William A Speiser, Jr., Sandy Hook Pilot
- Oct 4 - ROYAL TEA ABOARD THE QUEEN MARY 2
- Sept 19 - South Street Seaport Museum Fall Celebration
- Oct 31 - Governors Island closes for the season
- June 2019 edition of the PORTHOLE posted - 08/07/19
- MARITIME NEW YORK compendium of lectures, exhibits, tours and transportation around the Port of New York updated - 9/8/2018
Private Charter of NCL Norwegian Getaway as the Bud Light Hotel - Feb. 1, 2014
NCL's newest ship, the 4,000-passenger NORWEGIAN GETAWAY, arrived in NY Harbor after a transatlantic crossing from Southampton, UK, on January 26, 2014. After a two-night invitation-only cruise, she remained at Manhattan Cruise Terminal Pier 88 through February 3rd under private charter to Anheuser-Busch InBev to serve as the BUD LIGHT HOTEL for invited guests attending the Super Bowl.
Guests were provided with an enclosed walkway from Pier 86 to Pier 88.
The NORWEGIAN GETAWAY name can been seen under the BUD LIGHT HOTEL banner.
Several of the ship's tenders can be seen tied up at the pier.