- Meetings & Activities
- PONY Cruise Schedules
- Featured Articles/Essays
- PONY Branch 50th Anniversary Luncheon
- NYC Celebrates Cunard's 175th Anniversary
- 1885 Tall Ship WAVERTREE
- 1965 Maiden Arrival of SS MICHELANGELO by Ted Scull
- Private Charter of NCL Norwegian Getaway as the Bud Light Hotel
- Recent Photos from Rob O'Brien
- Norwegian Breakaway Departing NYC - May 2013 by Stuart Gewirtzman
- Recent Photos by G. Justin Zizes 2013
- Harbor Cruise
October 23, 2011
- A Visit to the NS Savannah by Greg Fitzgerald
- Norwegian Epic in NYC - July 2010
- Harbor Happenings
- PONY Resources
- The Porthole Newsletter
- May 19 - NYC FERRY AND THE PAST, PRESENT, AND POTENTIAL OF OUR WATERWAYS presented by Capt. Maggie Flanagan and Louis Kleinmann of the Waterfront Alliance
- July 1-8 - 2017 PONY Branch Members' Cruise, Rome to Venice on the QUEEN VICTORIA
- Aug 20 - Luncheon on Celebrity Summit
- May 1 - Governors Island reopens for the season
- July 15 - City of Water Day Family Festival
- Ongoing - "STREET OF SHIPS: THE PORT AND ITS PEOPLE" at the South Street Seaport Museum's 12 Fulton Street lobby
- March edition of the PORTHOLE posted - 5/13/17
- 2017 PONY Cruise Schedule posted - 01/19/17
Private Charter of NCL Norwegian Getaway as the Bud Light Hotel - Feb. 1, 2014
NCL's newest ship, the 4,000-passenger NORWEGIAN GETAWAY, arrived in NY Harbor after a transatlantic crossing from Southampton, UK, on January 26, 2014. After a two-night invitation-only cruise, she remained at Manhattan Cruise Terminal Pier 88 through February 3rd under private charter to Anheuser-Busch InBev to serve as the BUD LIGHT HOTEL for invited guests attending the Super Bowl.
Guests were provided with an enclosed walkway from Pier 86 to Pier 88.
The NORWEGIAN GETAWAY name can been seen under the BUD LIGHT HOTEL banner.
Several of the ship's tenders can be seen tied up at the pier.