- Meetings & Activities
- PONY Cruise Schedules
- Featured Articles/Essays
- PONY Branch 50th Anniversary Luncheon
- NYC Celebrates Cunard's 175th Anniversary
- 1885 Tall Ship WAVERTREE
- 1965 Maiden Arrival of SS MICHELANGELO by Ted Scull
- Private Charter of NCL Norwegian Getaway as the Bud Light Hotel
- Recent Photos from Rob O'Brien
- Norwegian Breakaway Departing NYC - May 2013 by Stuart Gewirtzman
- Recent Photos by G. Justin Zizes 2013
- Harbor Cruise
October 23, 2011
- A Visit to the NS Savannah by Greg Fitzgerald
- Norwegian Epic in NYC - July 2010
- Maritime New York
- PONY Resources
- The Porthole Newsletter
- Nov 17 - Ocean Liner Bazaar
- Nov 30 - THE HEBRIDEAN EXPERIENCE presented by Pat Dacey (Note 6:45 p.m. meeting time)
- Dec 9 - Holiday Party at The Paris Cafe
- Aug 18, 2019 - Members' Cruise to Bermuda on Oceania Cruises' MV INSIGNIA
- Dec 6 - WORKING AND RESEARCHING ALONG NEW YORK'S WATERFRONT, a lecture by PONY Branch past-president Ted Scull at the South Street Seaport Museum
- Opening June 23 - MILLIONS: MIGRANTS AND MILLIONAIRES ABOARD THE GREAT LINERS, 1900-1914, at the South Street Seaport Museum
- Summer 2018 edition of the PORTHOLE posted - 10/21/18
- New MARITIME NEW YORK compendium of lectures, exhibits, tours and transportation around the Port of New York updated- 9/25/2018
- 2018 PONY Cruise Schedule updated - 11/06/2018 (October sailings updated)
WSS Port of New York’s Classic Harbor Cruise aboard the Beacon
Sunday, October 23, 2011 - The five ships encountered between 4pm and 7pm
Captions and All photos & Copyright by Theodore W. Scull
93,558-ton Norwegian Gem outbound for Bermuda
148,528-ton Queen Mary 2 berthed at Red Hook, Brooklyn
90,280-ton Celebrity Summit leaving Bayonne, NJ and bound for Newport, RI
Seastreak Highlands, on a commuter run to the Atlantic Highlands, passes Queen Mary 2, now just underway.
Queen Mary 2 in the Upper Bay
NYC Police Boat escorts Queen Mary 2
Queen Mary 2 begins her seven-night transatlantic crossing.
Queen Mary 2 is outbound to Southampton.
Regent Seven Seas’ 28,550-ton Seven Seas Navigator is outbound to Charleston, SC.
Aida’s 42,289-TON AIDAaura is outbound to Baltimore, MD.
Classic Harbor's Cruises' 35-passenger Beacon at Pier 62 following the harbor trip.